The Original Bubble Now 5 gallon machine for small scale resin extraction, produces better quality Bubble, in less time and with less mess Its gentle agitation results in a top quality extract every time - a huge improvement over hand mixing.
- Capacity: process up to 1/2 pound / 8 oz / 225 grams of plant material at a time
Original Bubble Bags are professional quality, heavy duty bags. The nylon sidewalls are the heaviest, most durable fabric available in an extraction bag, 800 thread count nylon. They will last for over 200 uses and carry a lifespan warranty against defects.
The Original 4 Bag Kit contains a work bag, a contaminant removal bag, and two crystal collection bags. It also includes 2 blotting screens and carrying bag. The bucket shown is not included with this kit.
- 5 gallon | 220 micron bag | Blue | work bag
- 5 gallon | 160 micron bag | Red | contaminant removal bag (food grade)
- 5 gallon | 73 micron bag | Yellow | crystal collection bag (prime grade)
- 5 gallon | 25 micron bag | Purple | crystal collection bag (remainder)
- 2 Blotting Screens
- 1 Storage Pouch for your Original Bubble Bags
The 5 Gallon Original Bubble Bag kits can process up to 0.5 pounds or approximately 200 grams (dry weight) of plant material at a time.
Make this kit even better by adding the 45 micron bag and/or the 90 micron bag. The 45 micron bag helps avoid problems with the 25 micron bag draining too slowly. The 90 micron bag is a popular addition to improve the quality of the extract formerly found in the 73 micron bag.
More bag sets available